Saturday, April 4, 2009

...friends, family, scary nights and CRAWFISH...

Last night we had a crawfish boil with all our closet friends and family! I love crawfish boils because its what starts summer for me. Its a time were we can all get together laugh talk and just have a good time! As you can see from the photo above my dad is have a good time with that crawfish in his mouth. Oh and by the way Kat I hope you don't mind me taking these pics off your blog my camera died on my last night. :(

Some of the best crawfish I have had in awhile! :) Yum Yum...

After the boil Lucas, Cheryl, Mason and I decided to go to the movies to see The Haunting In Connecticut. MAN! It was a little scary and I am not one to get scared easily. I Jumped quite a few times! It was a good night can't wait for the rest of the weekend! Loves!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Taylor,
You are very brave. I would have freaked out. I had so much fun at the crawfish boil. I'm so happy that I was able to come and partake.
love and hugs,
kat

Kitty said...

Taylor,
Blog already and fill me in.
love you,
Kitty