Saturday, June 7, 2008

Slumber Party Time = Fun!!


Last night I went to Kat's house to have a slumber party with the Young Women! It was so much fun! They surprised me when they told me that it was a little graduation party. Man was a surprised!

We watched movies. We watched My Best Friends Wedding, Notting Hill, and While You Were Sleeping. They were really good even though me and Kat hit the hay during the second movie. Hannah and Ashleigh managed to get through all 3 of them and going to bed around 2 that morning crazy!

Ashleigh is standing. Me sitting on the chair. Hannah sitting on the floor lol.

I don't know what Hannah was trying to accomplish in this photo I think she was just happy to at the slumber party but who wouldn't? It was SO much fun! Kat is a great person with an awesome house! I LOVE the Young Women!

This is me and my graduation cake that Hannah and Kat baked for me! It was DELICIOUS! Thanks so much gals!

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Taylor,
You are too cute. I love that you have a camera now so you can blog. Thank goodness you didn't document Yoga night last week. That would have been truely embarassing. I love you. Thank you for coming last night. I had the most fun.
HUGS

Kitty said...

Taylor,
I just read an article that said the P. Diddy is changing his name back to Puff Daddy. I thought that was funny because we just had a conversation about that last week.
Love you